Core Pipe offers cost effective solutions to production problems.
We will utilize our facilities and people to produce custom quality parts on time at a competitive price.
- CNC 2 and 4 axis turning centers, from 15 to 75 horsepower, maximum swing 62".
- CNC horizontal and vertical machining centers, from 7.5 to 25 horsepower, with pallet changers, and a work envelope up to 59" x 25.5" x 25.5".
- Manual engine lathes with up to 60" swing.
- Hydraulic presses with up to 6' of stroke and 4' x 6' bed size.
- Internal Quench Annealing Furnaces.
- Fabrication of spool pieces
- Automatic mitering bandsaws, 24" capacity, shuttle feed.
- MIG and TIG welding units (automatic and manual).
- Vibratory finishers.
- Complete quality control department including Coordinate Measuring Equipment, Positive Material Identification, Ultrasonic Wall Thickness, Optical Comparator, Ferrite Testing.